Friday, April 1, 2011

1000-kunstner ... danish expression for a person being multipassionated and multitalented ...

 The danish word "tusindkunstner" ... "1000-kunstner" ... translated into english ..."thousand-artist"  ... 
describes a person who like to do a lot of different things, always with passion, curiosity and energy ... a person who do not specialize in one thing ... but like to explore and experiment with new materials and techniques !!!
 Both my husbond, Kim Bo and I describes ourselves as "tusind-kunstner" and that´s the reason for the name of our workshop-gallery is ... "Vaerkstedsgalleriet TUSINDKUNST" ...

 My passions are ... painting - drawing - papermache - collage - patchwork - photo -      mosaik - architecture - my garden and the nature - poems and insight in the human mind !!!
 One thing that connect all my interests are my passion for colours ... the bright colours of the rainbow !!!



 














No comments:

Post a Comment