Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bagenkop .... a unique little pearl in the middle of great nature !!!

 Bagenkop is a little village with a harbour on the southern tip of Langeland.
 Surrounded by water here is a special light and a very bright sky.
 The area around Bagenkop has, like the rest of Langeland, a very varied nature with hat shaped hills, cliffs along the sandy or very stony beaches that meets the rough sea !!!
 Just outside Bagenkop is big area of varied fauna and moor with a rich bird life.
 Bagenkop is the most important fishing town on Langeland and has a nice harbour for sailors.
 It´s a special experience to walk around the harbour and watch  the fishingboats or the beautiful sailingboats come in. Listen to the seagulls screaming and smell the fresh smell of the sea.
 Bagenkop and the surroundings are for me a full of energy which gives me power and peace inside .
I walk every day along the sea and enjoy the changing colours and patterns of the nature.































 Mostly I bring my camera ... and when the "nature touch me" .... I just have to take som pictures !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment